Gaastra Phantom 2020
Take the ingredients that make the Vapor win slalom races, combine them with the user-friendliness of the Cosmic and you get the Gaastra Phantom 2020. Enjoy our ultimate freerace machine, based on the concept and characteristics of the Vapor in a more simply package, while racing your friends and setting new individual speed records. A new outline with a rearranged panel layout, a shorter boom and a redesigned luff curve further improve the Phantom’s top-end performance and overall speed.
- IMPROVED TOP-END PERFORMANCE
- LESS BACK HAND DUE TO SHORTER BOOM AND CROSS BATTEN
- UNMATCHED PROFILE STABILITY
- IMPRESSIVE TOP SPEED AND CONTROL
- NEW OUTLINE AND PANEL LAYOUT
For many years Phantom has been taking a place just behind Vapor in the Gaastra range. It offers racing performance and simplified rigging and handling. 3 cams (one with the possibility of disassembly) guarantee a stable profile and control even when sailing in overpowered conditions. The wide mast pocket and battens system designed for racing will allow you to maintain full control in all conditions and will allow you to infinitely gain speed. Many team riders from the Gaastra team choose Phantom during slalom training, due to its powerful performance while maintaining lightness and easy operation. If you are considering taking part in amateur competitions or just like to windsurf very fast and you want to avoid all disadvandages of fully race machines, Phantom is for you!
- Three cams, including one that you can disassembly, provide profile stability and easy operation
- Performance very similar to the Vapor racing sail
- The deep profile and wide mast pocket guarantee perfect thrust
- The leech twist is fine-tuned and allows staying on the water in a very wide range of conditions
- Constant curve mast bend allows you to use the masts of most producers and provides better performance
- The Cross Batten system additionally stabilizes the profile