STARBOARD SUP HYPER FOIL STARLITE 2021
STARBOARD SUP HYPER FOIL STARLITE 2021 Dedicated SUP foil board offering maximum performance for foil surf, wing and foil down winding. The combination of a short compact outline, distinct channel bottom and thick profile makes it a platform for entry-levels learning to foil up to the world’s most progressive riders.
Recessed tray increases stability, while the EVA ridge helps to always be in position when up and foiling. Nose outline, rocker line and rail shape all upgrade the foiling performance.
- All new shorter size range from 5’11» to 7’2″ makes it easier to manoeuvre and control when flying, yet retains the stability needed to get into waves early.
- The new rounded nose outline makes the Hyper Foil more dynamic and manoeuvrable. Better turning ability and less swing weight means tighter turns and flying on the foil for longer.
- The rocker has a flatter section, making the foil box angle 90 degrees for an absolutely level and controlled flying experience.
- The new boxy rails maximizes the volume of the outline, thus creating the essential flotation and stability when paddling a shorter board.
- Straight outline optimizes the volume and stability to ride a short board that is compact and easy to control when flying.
- Channeled bottom increases the tracking and control, which is crucial when paddling shorter boards. The channels help reduce the wetted surface area to maintain speed on touch downs and releases earlier when getting up.
- New Blue Carbon construction is lighter than ever, with a full wrap of both UD Carbon and Biaxial carbon, it is easier to pump and stay flying for longer.
5’11» x 24″ –
> Being the shortest and narrowest in the range, the new 5’11» is designed for higher skilled and lighter riders.
> The short length makes it easier to trim and pump the board, giving more control and manoeuvrability.
> Narrowest width makes it possible to do more radical and progressive turns without the rails hitting the water and slowing you down.
> Shorter length and lighter weight is easier to pump foiling on flat-water and when connecting to waves or pumping back out to the line-up.
6’8″ x 27.5″ –
> Mid-size in the range, the new shorter 6’8″ replaces the previous 7’2″, making it easier to trim and manoeuvrable without the nose catching through turns.
> The longer length of the 6’8″ makes it easier to paddle into waves with speed which helps to get up foiling quickly. It is also faster to paddle back out to catch more waves.
> The 6’8″ will likely be the most popular model for those wanting a short board under 7ft, yet with the stability and float to make those foiling sessions last longer.
> The boxy rails widen the deck, making a 27.5″ feel like a much wider board.