Tabou 3S Classic 2020 Carbon Flex
Easy access and easy performance are the major traits that make the Tabou 3S Classic 2020 Carbon Flex stand out. Its traditional, longer outline was combined with a rocker line that is very forgiving and gets you planing early and with less power in the sails than expected. A cut-off tail makes jibing easier and especially more fun, allowing you to choose the radius while already carving. Addition – ally the double step tail cut-out improves the board’s speed potential by reducing the wetted surface area, which means less drag and higher top speed.
- DOUBLE STEP CUT-OUT FOR TIGHTER TURNS AND MORE SPEED
- GREAT CONTROL IN CHOP DUE TO LONGER SHAPE
- EASY TO USE AND CONTROL
- MAGNIFICENT WIND RANGE
- Classic allround board designed for bump &jump, freewave and freeride.
- Longer outline increases top speed and straight line control
- Double step cut-outs provide better V-max, acceleration and allow for tighter turns
- Great board for first jumps, as well as for advanced bump & jump moves
- Works well on flat water, chop and small to medium waves
- Forgiving, early planing rocker and bottom shape
- Advanced construction technology Carbon Flex provides best stiffness and lightweight
- Comes with fin and footstrap