Unifiber Boom Carbon Elite Monocoque Wide Tail
Elite series are light, stiff, high-performance booms targeted at professional users. They are custom manufactured from the highest grade pre-preg carbon.
An extended length thin-diameter grip area helps keep hands clear of the oversized section when gybing.
The boom tail outhaul system accepts Loop-to-Loop for rapid rigging or can be set up with the pulleys and an outhaul kit of your choice.
The extra-wide tail is designed to fit modern race sails without distorting the sail profile.
Features the all-new «Configure Me» Modular Boom Head. Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all «Configure Me» Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds – no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from «Configure Me» modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- Modular «Configure Me» RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- Large outside tail diameter solution provides a very light weight solution to minimize swing weight resulting in better control ( 190-240 & 220-270)
- 27mm grip diameter section (170-220)
- 28mm grip diameter section (190-240 & 220-270)
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistence
- Loop & Go function, even when using an adjustable outhaul
- Performance bolts included